Sunday, November 08, 2009

Don Bowman - From Mexico With Laughs (1967)

♫

Crazy man Don Bowman again. Mexican style. He must've figured, since Herb Alpert was cashing in on the Mexican vibe in the 60's, that he could make a good buck too? Well... Let's just say, Don isn't exactly Herb. Thank god. But it gets funny alright. I have included the b-side of the "Tijuana Drum And Bugle Corps" single, a song called "Little Leroy", as a bonus track. Laugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rapidshare Notice:

"This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached."

Any chance of re-upping this so more of us can give it a listen?

Thanks for all you do. It's a great site.

Skydogg said...

Please read comment on Heartwood post. It's a problem I havbe with megaupload. All will be fixed when I get back home on friday. Hang on.

caffeinefiend said...

Thank you so much! Now the only 2 DB's I'm searching for are 'Support Your Local Prison' & 'Whispering Country'. Thanks once again Skydogg - You're my hero!